Beta Testers
2008.Oct.30, 04:51 PM
Beta Testers
I really like this idea. In another forum Zenith said they had them. I say we bring this back.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Oct.30, 04:53 PM

i agree

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Oct.30, 05:12 PM

i vote zeon.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Oct.30, 05:12 PM

Who would have themselves deliberately disqualified from competitions just so that they can test a code?
2008.Oct.30, 05:39 PM

ME!

I don't care about winning if I can help the greater community.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Oct.30, 05:57 PM

Aren't beta testers there to make sure a random contest is random and with no loophole?

The didn't stop doing it because the testers had an advantage, they stopped because like always a few people complained before even asking what was up and it ended what was a very good idea.
2008.Oct.30, 06:08 PM

TheMace Wrote:Who would have themselves deliberately disqualified from competitions just so that they can test a code?

I would in a heartbeat. I love beta testing and every MMO that I've ever played, I've beta tested at one point or another. I like finding bugs, and having them fixed so that others can enjoy the game even more. I've played my fair share of buggy games and it can be irratable, exploits suck
2008.Oct.30, 06:41 PM

Zen could always tell the complainers to piss off.