And the results are
2008.Oct.09, 06:33 AM

lol, Tommi you completely destroyed everyone. I'd like to see everyone who pulled in a referral get a free donation day.

Mainly because I didn't win but still worked to get my referrals in and up in levels.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Oct.09, 02:19 PM

After going over the data for potential cheating, it's pretty clear who is the winner. Congrats Tommi.

Tommi gets to help design a new item based on a currently exiting item. It will be somewhat of a "special" version. There will be 10 in total, and 1 goes to Tommi. The rest will be sold on the item market (not all at the same time). For example, he could decide to take his current weapon and make a "modified" version of it that has a little more kick. Or he can decide to take the below credit prize.

The rest do get a little something. Subtract total points from sign-ups. If it's 10+, they get x50 credits. If it's under 10 they get x10 credits.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Oct.09, 02:23 PM

Thanks Zen Biggrin

Congrats tommi.

2008.Oct.09, 02:25 PM

I know I should've sent the AL sign up message to everyone in my facebook, and phone book.

Anyway, congratulation to all the winner out there.

Amend
2008.Oct.09, 03:14 PM

Thank you.
2008.Oct.09, 03:39 PM

Will all the items be without stat requirements?
2008.Oct.09, 03:46 PM

MMMM Modified weapons , Tiffani flechette HVS with kick x 5 skill :shock: Grats mothballl , well done.
2008.Oct.09, 04:27 PM

Why not Tommi could pick level 60 weapon with no Requirements at all. Then he gets the best of the weapon out their and not even worry about that silly end requirement.

Cool reward Zen.

2008.Oct.09, 04:30 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:Why not Tommi could pick level 60 weapon with no Requirements at all. Then he gets the best of the weapon out their and not even worry about that silly end requirement.

Cool reward Zen.

Sounds good.I prefer Zen's original idea though Biggrin Only if I can get one of the nine weapons......... if not I back your idea lol
2008.Oct.09, 04:42 PM

Marlo Wrote:Will all the items be without stat requirements?