Gang VP
2008.Oct.03, 07:23 PM
Gang VP
Why isnt there VP's anymore for gangs? i just realized that there used to be and seemed to have not even notice them not be there anymore?

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Oct.03, 07:32 PM

No need for VP's anymore. Would be cool to be able to put tags by peoples names though. VP, War general, Politics. this would allow all of AL to see what an individual in a gang does IN the gang.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Oct.03, 07:34 PM

Def Agreed on that. good idea Ush, i know i know those are the "only kind you have"

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Oct.03, 07:35 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:No need for VP's anymore. Would be cool to be able to put tags by peoples names though. VP, War general, Politics. this would allow all of AL to see what an individual in a gang does IN the gang.

yes that would be sweet,
2008.Oct.03, 07:52 PM

JaySin Wrote:Def Agreed on that. good idea Ush, i know i know those are the "only kind you have"

Nah, I have had some really crummy ones, lol.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Oct.03, 07:54 PM

i know of a recent one but my mouth is shut :shock:

2008.Oct.03, 07:56 PM

Yea it would show who has rank within a gang and who doesn't
2008.Oct.03, 07:57 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:
JaySin Wrote:Def Agreed on that. good idea Ush, i know i know those are the "only kind you have"

Nah, I have had some really crummy ones, lol.

Which one?
2008.Oct.04, 06:16 AM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:No need for VP's anymore. Would be cool to be able to put tags by peoples names though. VP, War general, Politics. this would allow all of AL to see what an individual in a gang does IN the gang.

I cant wait to see yours, I bet it would say Drek Disturber!! :roll: Razz

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Oct.04, 06:31 AM

In most gangs the VP is apparent just not named........I can trust quite few of my folks..........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe