Poll: do you play al while driving
yes
no
[Show Results]

do you play al while driving?
2008.Oct.02, 07:54 PM

Don't deny our feelings Dirk. We're only fighting to hide our forbidden love. I can't live a lie anymore.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Oct.02, 07:56 PM

My entire commute to Indianapolis (1 hour) I am looking at something in AL, even if not training/criming. The only exception is rush hour traffic, which then I only do it at red lights.
2008.Oct.02, 08:04 PM

Im not touching that with a 20ft pole
although you may like that lol :shock: :roll: :oops:
2008.Oct.02, 08:09 PM

Harder.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Oct.02, 08:16 PM

Please stay on topic.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Oct.02, 08:17 PM

Sorry Ush, we moved our shenanigans to OTW.

2008.Oct.02, 10:34 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Please stay on topic.

What's this so-called "topic" you speak of?

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2008.Oct.02, 11:22 PM

I only play on my phone when I go away 2 work... even then its only 2 do career and skills. Where I live there are to many tourists and they whip nuts in the middle of the road even if you are right beside them... I couldn't imagine how many accidents I would have been in if I was playing lol
2008.Oct.02, 11:27 PM

jizjar Wrote:Where I live there are to many tourists and they whip nuts in the middle of the road even if you are right beside them...

~puzzled~

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2008.Oct.04, 02:22 AM

Canosoup Wrote:
asswad Wrote:"i say dont drink and drive, Cause you might spill your drink. So before you get behind the wheel just stop and think.... Im not so concerned about how many people i might kill, IM MUCH MORE CONCERNED ABOUT HOW MUCH BEER I"LL SPILL" Twisted

Name that band ?

A bunch of idiots that should have been stains on sheets.

i say swallowed... why mess up the sheets???