LoL
2008.Oct.01, 08:42 PM

i would just like say ur up there with conrad on the domest ppl i ever met thinking ur so smart your the shizzz u aint nothing but a computer geeeekz fat boy

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2008.Oct.01, 08:44 PM

I never thought I was a smart. I am smart. Smarter than you, anyway.

Oops. I remember me having said 'people who cannot understand greatness tend to frown upon it.' Seems since I can smack you in the face rather hard, you just frown at me about it.

Grow up, please. Learn to fail a little less, and be a little more cool to someone who stuck up for you back when Bigrod was messing with you. Maybe learn not to follow a crowd a idiots and tickle their balls by trying to be like them, always angry towards me for some reason.
2008.Oct.01, 08:49 PM

u plz i can care less about u u actually didnt do nothing cause what can u do anyways plus its all kool anyways
just learn to grow up and at least excercise while u play

2008.Oct.01, 08:50 PM

Wow..Complete, utter retardation.. Please, don't mock me with your presence any longer. It aches my soul to even read your text, let alone comprehend your insult.
2008.Oct.01, 08:51 PM

ye ayea whatever i dont know why i even waste my time on somthing so pathetic

2008.Oct.01, 08:52 PM

Because you are pathetic..Complaining about offline attacks that aren't hurting you much more than 50 experience, if that..Trying to mock me, only to get owned every step of the way..
2008.Oct.01, 08:54 PM

WOW i can care less about attacks im talking about u

2008.Oct.01, 08:55 PM

Both of you go to your rooms! No desert for either of you!

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Oct.01, 08:57 PM

Aww...I'm glad I don't get any desert. I don't want sand in my mouth, anyway.
2008.Oct.01, 09:10 PM

"Wrong, Do it again!"
"If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you
have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?"

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe