ok seriously
2008.Dec.30, 07:00 PM
ok seriously
thank u zenith for not doing the gymboree on new years eve! i dont have to look like a complete nut playing AL on my fone all night tomorrow Biggrin
2008.Dec.30, 07:05 PM

Poptart you nailed it.........People are gonna think were obsessed......

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Dec.30, 07:16 PM

hardasgranite Wrote:Poptart you nailed it.........People are gonna KNOW were obsessed......

hehe Biggrin

Who gives a drek.
2008.Dec.30, 07:18 PM

hardasgranite Wrote:Poptart you nailed it.........People are gonna think were obsessed......
WAIT!!!!
We're NOT?????????

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.30, 07:37 PM

Lucky666 Wrote:
hardasgranite Wrote:Poptart you nailed it.........People are gonna think were obsessed......
WAIT!!!!
We're NOT?????????

Shhhhhhh!!!!!!

We dont want EVERYONE to know.
2008.Dec.30, 07:40 PM

aaaaaaaa
ok lol

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.31, 12:46 AM

you are. eat co.cks
2008.Dec.31, 12:47 AM

please stop posting just to post. thank you.
2008.Dec.31, 08:03 AM

airmax Wrote:

you are. eat co.cks
what in fu*k's name is going on here??? who the fu*k let you in an assassins gang? go crawl under a rock before i smak you Evil

2008.Dec.31, 08:06 AM

do not mind him deathwing he is a *toooot*
censored for a child-friendly environment