OC NEWS
2008.Oct.20, 04:08 AM

Here is the detailed view on this crime.
Crime: Rob an Armored Truck
Time Executed: October 20, 2008, 5:00:02 am
1. The team meets up at base, hops into their massive SUV, and drives to a strip mall in time for the armored money van to arrive.
2. Once it parks, they pull on balaclavas, and advance. They leave one person in the SUV and two in prime lookout spots in the parking lot.
3. The few left storm in with guns out and demand money from the back of the truck.
4. The guards start pulling out sacks full of cash.
5. Not happy with the amount they see going into the sacks, the team demands more!
6. The team, once all the truck's money is in hand, take off for the SUV.
7. The gang all run into the SUV and drive home as fast as possible with $54373 sitting on the back seat!
Your gang gained 21 gang points from this crime.

Result: success
Money Made: $54373

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Oct.20, 04:19 AM

That deserves a tag......success for both on the first time.......

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Oct.21, 05:19 AM

Crime: Rob an Armored Truck
Time Executed: October 21, 2008, 4:00:02 am
1. The team meets up at base, hops into their massive SUV, and drives to a strip mall in time for the armored money van to arrive.
2. Once it parks, they pull on balaclavas, and advance. They leave one person in the SUV and two in prime lookout spots in the parking lot.
3. The few left storm in with guns out and demand money from the back of the truck.
4. The guards start pulling out sacks full of cash.
5. Not happy with the amount they see going into the sacks, the team demands more!
6. The team, once all the truck's money is in hand, take off for the SUV.
7. The gang all run into the SUV and drive home as fast as possible with $38619 sitting on the back seat!

Your gang gained 33 gang points from this crime.

Money Made: $38619

doh
2008.Oct.21, 07:07 PM

Crime: Rob a Medium-Sized Bank
Time Executed: October 21, 2008, 8:00:02 pm
1. The team meets up at base, hops into their trademark limo, and drives to the local bank.
2. Once they arrive, they pull on balaclavas, and advance. They leave one person in the limo and two at the door.
3. Those left storm in with guns out and demand money.
4. The employees start piling cash into sacks.
6. The team, once all the bank's money is in the sacks, grabs the sacks and runs off.
7. The gang all run into the limo and drive home as fast as possible with $63255 sitting on the back seat!
Your gang gained 1 gang points from this crime.

Money Made: $63255
2008.Oct.21, 07:13 PM

Awesome i was hoping that would be a success. Congrats guys

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Oct.21, 07:16 PM

SGsOldLady Wrote:Here is the detailed view on this crime.
Crime: Rob a Medium-Sized Bank
Time Executed: October 21, 2008, 8:00:02 pm
1. The team meets up at base, hops into their trademark limo, and drives to the local bank.
2. Once they arrive, they pull on balaclavas, and advance. They leave one person in the limo and two at the door.
3. Those left storm in with guns out and demand money.
4. The employees start piling cash into sacks.
6. The team, once all the bank's money is in the sacks, grabs the sacks and runs off.
7. The gang all run into the limo and drive home as fast as possible with $63255 sitting on the back seat!
Your gang gained 1 gang points from this crime.

Money Made: $63255
Wow that is depressing.