maximum security
2006.Oct.29, 03:54 PM
maximum security
I dunno about anyone else, but I absolutely hate this new addition. I almost always make sure to leave myself with enough AP to try and bust myself when attampting a crime I am not very successful at. but now I can't even try to bust myself. now, how does this even make sense, someone else can get in and out with you, but you can't make it out yourself? we should at least have the chance to bust ourselves.
2006.Oct.29, 04:38 PM

well i think this makes good teamwork more important, instead of relying on total strangers
2006.Oct.30, 08:25 AM

no problems ith me i can bust myself out, i just did
2006.Oct.30, 08:30 AM

no, I'm talking about the maximum security feature, when you are in for over 200 minutes, you are not allowed to even try to bust yourself out.
2006.Oct.30, 08:54 AM

Dru your post doesn't make sense to me, it makes anyone helping you important, doesn't have to be your team, total strangers will do just as well. All it does is make you rely on other people instead of yourself, not coordinated teams or anything. Sorry if i missed something in what you were saying, but perhaps clarification of what you meant would be good.
2006.Oct.30, 09:44 AM

like when i get into jail for around 200 mins, the first thing i do is to run to dave or matt or you and cry like a little boy "i got framed... wasnt me i was innocent.. swear"

and voila *poff* some knight in shining armor comes to sweep me off my
feet.

sometimes when no one from gang is on, i also have to wait until a mystery man to get me out. But i just think this enhances the need to be in gang, most people prefer earning cash rather then XP when using AP. So asking gang to get you out might go faster-
2006.Oct.30, 10:29 AM

Said that way it makes sense to me.
2006.Oct.30, 12:49 PM
Re: maximum security
matt5250 Wrote:I dunno about anyone else, but I absolutely hate this new addition. I almost always make sure to leave myself with enough AP to try and bust myself when attampting a crime I am not very successful at. but now I can't even try to bust myself. now, how does this even make sense, someone else can get in and out with you, but you can't make it out yourself? we should at least have the chance to bust ourselves.

This "feature" has been around since the beginning. It was intended to make busting out of jail for players over a certain amount of time require outside help.

Now that 200 minutes is fairly common now with the high level of players, perhaps things do need to be tweaked.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Oct.30, 02:30 PM

oh i thought u meant in general, the odd 30 mins or somethin like that, sorry dru
2006.Oct.30, 03:59 PM

'whistles' lol

i should read newspaper lol