What are crimes worth?
2008.Nov.16, 08:56 AM

1. You wander the street in search of a large group of people who look bored.
2. Finding a group of fools, you set up shop with your loaded 6-sided dice and ask if anyone wants to play a game while they wait.

Result: After 5 or so games the dice fall in your favor. You just earned $10 in cash! The disgusted customer walks away in anger.

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Nov.16, 08:57 AM

2. Finding a group of fools, you set up shop with your loaded 6-sided dice and ask if anyone wants to play a game while they wait.

Result: After 5 or so games the dice fall in your favor. You just earned $4 in cash! The disgusted customer walks away in anger.

2008.Nov.16, 08:57 AM

Result: After 5 or so games the dice fall in your favor. You just earned $9 in cash! The disgusted customer walks away in anger

2008.Nov.16, 08:58 AM

1. You walk down a mall parking lot looking for an easy car to get in.
2. You find a small car that has the door unlocked.
3. After a couple of seconds fiddling with the electrical equipment under the steering wheel, you get it started up!

Result: You get the car to a contact in the shady part of town. The car isn't in pristine shape, but who cares. The guy just wants cars. He pays you $137 to take the car off your hands.

2008.Nov.16, 09:03 AM

Howlsong Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:i dont think it's neccessary to post if you get a lower payout for the same crime..

y r u jealous? I needed somewhere to immortalize them and this was the perfect spot. :roll:

you have no idea!! 8) lol :wink:

2008.Nov.16, 06:52 PM

1. Bored as you are, you fire up the computer and scan the wireless networks outside an grey-market business in the Decatur Underground.
2. You find an unsecure access point and begin sniffing the data for passwords.
3. You fire up the data sniff program to try to steal some useful information.

Result: After a couple of hours with a password cracker you manage to log into their hidden database and grab client purchasing data. You fence the data for $2545.

Jic aliuntz Look CLOSELY This IS a Diff crime Razz

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Nov.16, 07:05 PM

lol ha ha wtg!!
2008.Nov.16, 07:50 PM

1. Bored as you are, you fire up the computer and scan the wireless networks outside an grey-market business in the Decatur Underground.

Result: After a couple of hours with a password cracker you manage to log into their hidden database and grab client purchasing data. You fence the data for $2566.

I hope this is in the correct order for u now.... :?

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
2008.Nov.17, 06:25 AM

1. Bored as you are, you fire up the computer and scan the wireless networks outside a corporate business center in the Beach District.

Result: After a couple of hours with a password cracker you manage to log into their website database and grab credit card data. You fence the data for $2745.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
2008.Nov.17, 09:22 AM

2.7k off 1 crime
frag :shock:
i should lvl up... :oops:

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.