Congrats Ush
2008.Sep.25, 09:03 PM

Punisher Wrote:lets go streaking through the quad Smile

Anything? Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
2008.Sep.25, 09:16 PM

Grats Ush.

Now borg up completly!!

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Sep.25, 09:25 PM

back on topic sk

yes we are in the trust tree.....continue

doh
2008.Sep.25, 10:06 PM

Your current humanity score is 0.07

Sad

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Sep.26, 01:10 AM

Anything? Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?[/quote]

alright frank the tank. good movie, awesome quote!
2008.Sep.26, 01:40 AM

2 things
1.congrats Ush

2. [Image: att1395137rz4.jpg]

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Sep.26, 02:14 AM

Chance, in my expert opinion...I don't think she was wearing panties. Twisted
2008.Sep.29, 06:53 AM

I can smell it from here.

2008.Sep.30, 12:31 PM

i still notice that ush has not once thanked us for the congratulations. way to hate, ush
2008.Sep.30, 12:55 PM

Sorry man, have been sick. Thanks to everyone.