Stim usage
2008.Sep.29, 12:30 PM

Nope, I guess your not accustomed to clicking and then reading the page you entered. he he

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Sep.29, 12:30 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Didn't they use to take 100 minutes off of your stays?

That I don't know, I just know it's 110 now Wink I honestly really dont see it as being lazy when you want to avoid someone being able to time exactly when you get out of the hospital.
2008.Sep.29, 12:31 PM

What kind of smoke are YOU on?
2008.Sep.29, 12:32 PM

TheMace Wrote:

The smoke that tells me to tell y'all 'quit being a bunch of lazy people and click a button like you've been doing since you got your computer.'

And, Conan. No. That is all.
2008.Sep.29, 12:35 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
TheMace Wrote:

The smoke that tells me to tell y'all 'quit being a bunch of lazy people and click a button like you've been doing since you got your computer.'

Also the smoke that says your against this because you dont want people to be able to get out of the hospital without you being able to time it?

Honestly, I can see your point man, but at the same time, it would be helpful. Is it lazy that we can send more than 1 item at a time to someone, or sell more than 1 item at a time (if for some reason people do that :? )
2008.Sep.29, 12:38 PM

Woo. I don't care what time a person gets out of the hospital. I'm pretty sneaky when it comes to that. And I have my own little trick with stim use.

It's about as helpful as a punch in the face, bud.

As for your business ethics there, no. It's not the same. You can stack things on a shelf, or send a package to someone. I doubt you're going to open about 10 packages of bandaids are one time without losing most of them.
2008.Sep.29, 12:40 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Woo. I don't care what time a person gets out of the hospital. I'm pretty sneaky when it comes to that. And I have my own little trick with stim use.

It's about as helpful as a punch in the face, bud.

As for your business ethics there, no. It's not the same. You can stack things on a shelf, or send a package to someone. I doubt you're going to open about 10 packages of bandaids are one time without losing most of them.

lol lol lol Nice way to put that. I'm sure you have the same trick that a lot of people do...tabs Wink I can stim out fairly fast, but I also wait and watch the people who've put me in there Smile Surprising people can make a gang war fun Razz
2008.Sep.29, 12:42 PM

Tabs? As in multiple browser marks up? No.

'Quit being lazy and click the button.'

That's about it.
2008.Sep.29, 01:12 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:What kind of smoke are you on? A large stim is 100 minute, which is less time than 11 small stims.

It's called 'quit being lazy and just click the button.' It's not a hard concept. You've been doing it since you've learned how to use a computer.

"Smoked" :massivegrin: :massivegrin:
2008.Sep.29, 01:15 PM

A little too much. Could of swore that large stims were 100 minutes..Oh well.