War declaration
2008.Sep.23, 10:20 AM

BlitzKrieg Wrote:here's a thought... ask your people who did it OR heaven forbid.. restrict your members permissions?

i dont care if they declare, and we war like 10 times a day, so i dont wanna mass mail 10x's to see who declared. i just get curious.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Sep.23, 11:12 AM

if it's an issue, restrict the folks who can declare to one or two.
2008.Sep.23, 11:17 AM

it's not an issue about declaring, it's not an issue at all, it's just i get kinda curious whos declaring. i mean i'm all for my gang wanting to war and all, but there are times when i'd like to know who wants to war and who doesnt.

2008.Sep.23, 01:31 PM

gang mail them to find out?
2008.Sep.23, 01:35 PM

BlitzKrieg Wrote:gang mail them to find out?

Is it just me or is he not reading LikeWhoa's posts...
2008.Sep.23, 01:49 PM

just you.
The point is, why ask the mods to change code when a little effort on your own part can get the question answered much more quickly.
2008.Sep.23, 02:32 PM

BlitzKrieg Wrote:just you.
The point is, why ask the mods to change code when a little effort on your own part can get the question answered much more quickly.

There is more benefits to it as well though. It's been suggested before, personally I think it's a good idea. Take for instance where it was stated that for whatever reason, someone doesnt want to own up to declaring, it would eliminate that problem.

What do you have against this honestly?
2008.Sep.23, 02:42 PM

he's not the warring type.

2008.Sep.23, 02:51 PM

BlitzKrieg Wrote:just you.

just you.

we war non stop, do you know how many mass mails that would require?
2008.Sep.23, 02:56 PM

I have been in a few gangs where it was 3-5 mass mails per war. A few that never mass mail and one that has 1 mass per war. With the new gang mail feature, I rarely ever read mass mails. I forget they are there.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.