Poll: What should his tag say?
First player to lose the plot totally for 24 hours
First player to piss the AL community off for 24 hours
First player to hospitalize 500 players in 24 hours
First player to attack 500 players in 24 hours and not get moaned at
First player to hospitalize 500 players and the AL community demands more!
[Show Results]

What should BigRod's tag say
2008.Sep.27, 07:20 AM

Whatever his reasons for doing it, it made us talk about it and he'll be remembered for it.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Sep.27, 07:26 AM

Yes indeed, the 601 hosps in 24 hours was dead awesome.

However I just can't pull myself together to listen to the in depth commentary from people that tries to pull out some mysterious background story where there is not much of it.

It's mostly just people trying to make themselves interesting on the behalf of other peoples achievements.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Sep.27, 08:02 AM

Tell me dru who is doing this commentry not me i know why he did it but it is not my place to say why he did it Dru i told you why he did it on msn ok.
2008.Sep.27, 08:29 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:Tell me Druchii, who is doing this commentry? Not me, I know why he did it, but it is not my place to say why he did it.

Dru I told you why he did it on msn, ok?

Can't say I remember that. I just figure quitting people just does it for shits and giggles.

Every now and then people that knows secrets comes out into the open and starts shouting they know something, without telling what it is they know. Those kind of things just makes it sound like they are hoping for mails from people that wants to know.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Sep.27, 08:33 AM

Heh nope not me why would i want stupid ingame mails from Nosey people im just saying i know why he did it i asked him on msn and he told me but like i said it is not my place to say why he did it and btw you should know be my now i dont like ingame mail piss's me off.
2008.Sep.27, 08:35 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:Heh nope not me why would i want stupid ingame mails from Nosey people im just saying i know why he did it i asked him on msn and he told me but like i said it is not my place to say why he did it and btw you should know be my now i dont like ingame mail piss's me off.

lol can i mail you in game :roll: Twisted
2008.Sep.27, 08:37 AM

SG lol your mail is always welcomed.
2008.Sep.27, 08:57 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:Hehe nope, not me.

Why would I want stupid ingame mails from nosy people? I'm just saying I know why he did it, I asked him on msn and he told me, but like I said it is not my place to say why he did it.

And btw you should know me by now, I don't like ingame mail it pisses me off.

You have always seemed like quite the chatty person to dislike mails.