You know what this game needs
2008.Sep.22, 11:25 AM
You know what this game needs
Quests.

Say your level 20 you do the 20/30 quests.
You have to defeat 4 opponents ranging in difficulty level.They would be like npc's but only attackable to players in the category.

You could do the quests everyday.On occasion there would be a unique item given out perhaps one a month.You would get a bit more exp from the quest attacks as well.

Something different to do just to mix things up a bit Biggrin
2008.Sep.22, 11:29 AM

Seems recently that levels 40+ have ben taking up the hospitalization quest... (not just BigRod).
2008.Sep.22, 11:29 AM

good idea, i love quests
2008.Sep.22, 11:35 AM

Buy zelda
2008.Sep.22, 12:21 PM

Aren't CRIMES missions?
I mean we spend points and get benefits but without the wait time required in most games to do missions.
2008.Sep.22, 12:30 PM

I was thinking about this but in a different way.
Multi-part crimes. You have to complete the first part of a crime before you can progress to the next one, but you don't get payed till you finish the entire thing and the farther you go the larger the jail time if you get caught..

Example.
Rob a Bank.
1. Case the joint. 10 Ap
2. Recruit some buddies to go with you, one to drive and one to go in with you. 15 AP
3. Steal a get away car. 20 AP
4. Rob the bank. 30 AP
5. Flee from the scene. 35 AP
Result: You and your buddies get away with $XXXX of cash! Spilt the cash 3 ways and you get $XXXX!

What do you think? Biggrin

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Sep.22, 12:32 PM

sounds like a pain in the @$$
2008.Sep.22, 12:33 PM

Did I mention these would be in addition to the regular crimes? Lazy bum. :roll:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Sep.22, 12:36 PM

How much time do you alllot for this? 2-3 days?
'Cause if you have to do it all in a row, most folks ain't as addicted as you are and might not be able to spend all that AP one after the other Sad
2008.Sep.22, 12:38 PM

I think that that type of interactive OC is definitely needed.

Shameless Plug of old idea:

Gang Drug Manufacturing