The Incident
2008.Oct.22, 06:02 AM

Weapons are spread out, need help to recover! Would be cool if we could just FIND a few. Kinda similar to another game I play
2008.Oct.22, 07:07 AM

emocakes Wrote:just dont quit your day job Razz

who ask you anyways
2008.Oct.22, 07:10 AM
dockers
for some reason I'm suddenly craving brains...
2008.Oct.22, 07:23 AM

So that's the loud explosion that woke me up. O well I'm going back to bed. But to be on the safe side I'm keeping my weapon close.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Oct.22, 07:28 AM

Woo Hoo!
2008.Oct.22, 07:29 AM

Undead or not it's time to play grim reaper.
2008.Oct.22, 07:50 AM

Weathers Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:thats like 3 days. hahahah he should be dead.

can anyone guess what Biondi was going to say?

Biondi was jumping up and down in excitement. He had lead Vincent over to a pile of long cylindrical tubes with a stamping on the side : S.A.B.O.T.mini

"What are they George?"

"Are you a numbskull? They're fre...."

Weapons... long cylindrical tubes... Bazookas anyone?

From the wiki about Sabots:

Sabots are used to fire the flechettes that form anti-armour kinetic energy penetrators.

For reasons why a smaller diameter projectile is desirable, see external ballistics and terminal ballistics.

Sabot-type shotgun slugs were marketed in the U.S. starting in about 1985. When used with a rifled slug barrel, they offer vastly improved accuracy compared to traditional shotgun slugs. They are now legal for hunting in most states.

Good story!
2008.Oct.22, 07:59 AM

That Tiffani Flechette is sounding nicer and nicer....

:::Grabs Snorkel and Unequips Armor:::
2008.Oct.22, 08:13 AM

Perfect time for a game of Marlo - Polo
2008.Oct.22, 08:17 AM

Sabots (pronounced Say-bows) are also used as tank ammunition. Made of depleted uranium They are carried through the rifled barrel in a 2 piece cradle. As the projectile exits the barrel the cradle halves fall away leaving the uranium rod to carry on to target. Upon impact the uranium "sprawls" as it contacts metal, actually burning its way through up to 2 feet of solid t1 steel. The liquified metal it creates is what "kills" the occupants, not the sabot itself. The half life makes it controversial on the battle field due to its radioactive nature