OK LOOK
2008.Sep.21, 12:55 PM

He's been around since way before qwerty so I highly doubt that one.
2008.Sep.21, 12:57 PM

THey are all true the herpes, bambis mother and yes he does have a tendency to get animals to lick his Balls
2008.Sep.21, 12:58 PM

I heard he actually bothers to read Druchii's posts.

The shame.
2008.Sep.21, 01:03 PM

TheMace Wrote:I heard he actually bothers to read Druchii's posts.

The shame.

Yes, imagine that. First time for everything.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Sep.21, 01:03 PM

LONENINJA Wrote:THey are all true the herpes, bambis mother and yes he does have a tendency to get animals to lick his Balls

and you wonder why he hosp you
2008.Sep.21, 01:07 PM

ok so i cant moan and i cant join in the fun either? I apologise for my previous post to all offended
2008.Sep.21, 01:10 PM

nevermind me, its you just want to whine if you get hosped, then you come here and edge it on, there is a old saying , you can not have your cake and eat it too, so if you edge it on, be ready to acceot what happens, good luck in the future
2008.Sep.21, 01:15 PM

LONENINJA Wrote:ok so i cant moan and i cant join in the fun either? I apologise for my previous post to all offended

Just say whatever you want, but be ready to accept the consequences.

For example i had a dig at Druchii and now as my punishment he has called me up and i have to go through listening to him cry over the phone about how i made fun of him at this sensitive time, what with his relationship with Ush being in a rocky patch an all.
2008.Sep.21, 01:20 PM

LOL
2008.Sep.21, 01:21 PM

TheMace Wrote:
LONENINJA Wrote:ok so i cant moan and i cant join in the fun either? I apologise for my previous post to all offended

Just say whatever you want, but be ready to accept the consequences.

For example i had a dig at Druchii and now as my punishment he has called me up and i have to go through listening to him cry over the phone about how i made fun of him at this sensitive time, what with his relationship with Ush being in a rocky patch an all.

Yes I will give you a call Smile

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.