Congrats DISS on 100k gang war points!!!
2008.Dec.22, 12:02 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:Why is BBH attacking DEaThCLiCk when all this guy is doing is pointing out facts.I don't get it.

Maybe you should step in.

Of course. Seems BBH cant take a little facts.How many player's have slagged me on the forums,yet I don't get all pissy about it.Forums are just that,to express yourself.I try to keep forum drek out of game play.

Hmm. I'm sure you hosped me when i was pissing off Behemoth. Go Get Him Biff
2008.Dec.22, 12:02 PM

Yea biff. BBH Has lack of honor issues! Go figure.....
2008.Dec.22, 12:03 PM

XxDragonxX Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:Why is BBH attacking DEaThCLiCk when all this guy is doing is pointing out facts.I don't get it.

I'm not a difficult target, lol.

Equipped Items
Ranged Weapon Constitution Arms SB-1
Melee Weapon You don't have a melee weapon equipped. You must rely on your fists!
Helmet You are not wearing a helmet.
Armor You are not wearing armor.
Armor Shielding You do not have any enabled armor shielding.

----------

And my account was built around accuracy, but I don't train anymore. I didn't even have a gun till this one was loaned to me earlier.

Biff, if you want to dish out facts against me, then be my guest, but when you dish out lies, then I don't really care if it was a one time offense or not.
2008.Dec.22, 12:05 PM

iceman2020 Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:

I'm not a difficult target, lol.

Equipped Items
Ranged Weapon Constitution Arms SB-1
Melee Weapon You don't have a melee weapon equipped. You must rely on your fists!
Helmet You are not wearing a helmet.
Armor You are not wearing armor.
Armor Shielding You do not have any enabled armor shielding.

----------

And my account was built around accuracy, but I don't train anymore. I didn't even have a gun till this one was loaned to me earlier.

Biff, if you want to dish out facts against me, then be my guest, but when you dish out lies, then I don't really care if it was a one time offense or not.

Biff he has no armour. surely you can beat him. 100K GP should have atleast 5-6 GCB Twisted Twisted Twisted
2008.Dec.22, 12:07 PM

You should challenge everyone here to RL fights like you did on our forum BBH.

And did I mention congrats to Diss for getting 100k in gang pts (you know, just to stay on topic)
2008.Dec.22, 12:07 PM

How about just leave him the hell alone.Seems to me he is getting a slap or 3 that's undeserved.If you can't handle the forums you should abstain from them,simple.Its no big deal,ive seen a lot worse spoken about and most guys like to debate it or laugh it off.Take a chill pill.Sending DEaThCLiCk stims now.
2008.Dec.22, 12:08 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:How about just leave him the hell alone.Seems to me he is getting a slap or 3 that's undeserved.If you can't handle the forums you should abstain from them,simple.Its no big deal,ive seen a lot worse spoken about and most guys like to debate it or laugh it off.Take a chill pill.Sending DEaThCLiCk stims now.

So what will happen if he mysteriously gets hosped again Biff????

Congrats Diss on 100K Gang Points. Way to go guys
2008.Dec.22, 12:09 PM

PhisheVA Wrote:You should challenge everyone here to RL fights like you did on our forum BBH.

And did I mention congrats to Diss for getting 100k in gang pts (you know, just to stay on topic)

Too many people, but give me a call from a payphone and we'll talk.
2008.Dec.22, 12:33 PM

Crazykid; Didn't you retire too many times already to still be eligable for wit-fights in the forum? You should shh and go back to mashed taters and hooch to quell your unfathomable idiocy..

BBH; Dunno..You were always cool to me..I don't see why you're even playing the game if you're semi-retired. Seems like you're playing like Mudpies and that group..Shouldn't stoop to their level..

As for this topic, it was a feat..Could of come faster, but we got there. Should enjoy it rather than have everyone cock fighting in here..
2008.Dec.22, 12:35 PM

TommiTheBunny Wrote:Crazykid; Didn't you retire too many times already to still be eligable for wit-fights in the forum? You should shh and go back to mashed taters and hooch to quell your unfathomable idiocy..

BBH; Dunno..You were always cool to me..I don't see why you're even playing the game if you're semi-retired. Seems like you're playing like Mudpies and that group..Shouldn't stoop to their level..

As for this topic, it was a feat..Could of come faster, but we got there. Should enjoy it rather than have everyone cork fighting in here..

Nope like i say. you aren't retired til you hit the district. i quit but then re join't. I couldn't go a month without talking too you fatso.
Thread Closed