Misclicks.
2008.Dec.31, 01:21 AM
Misclicks.
Finally had mine..Wanted to leave him..Ended up trying to hospitalize him, and nearly winning..
2008.Dec.31, 05:02 AM

Put the twinkie down and use both hands
2008.Dec.31, 06:17 AM

hard to reprogram that quick after a war ends Smile

doh
2008.Dec.31, 07:13 AM

Dingus Wrote:Put the twinkie down and use both hands

Come on .....thats messed up....... :shock:

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Dec.31, 10:54 AM

Punisher Wrote:hard to reprogram that quick after a war ends Smile

That's what I was thinking last night. 'Man...I'm so used to clicking that thing that I keep doing it..Grr @ Punisher.'
2008.Dec.31, 11:04 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Punisher Wrote:hard to reprogram that quick after a war ends Smile

That's what I was thinking last night. 'Man...I'm so used to clicking that thing that I keep doing it..Grr @ Punisher.'

lol I find its challenging me too... :oops:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Dec.31, 11:47 AM

its turned into a habit to hosp now,its like lighting a cig.
2008.Dec.31, 12:46 PM

I keep burning AP/EP as quickly as I can while looking over my shoulder for NT and Weebay.

I have to tell myself it is possible to wait for the next refresh Smile
2008.Dec.31, 12:54 PM

I was using most of my AP for jail busts, because the money earned from crimes I took as a slap in the face in comparison to what was being spent. In busting people out of jail I was hoping to get caught, and of course I was more successful than usual!
2008.Dec.31, 01:00 PM

For me the fun was finding 3 targets and working out what protein bars to buy.I would find 3,write their local,Then plan who first,which order,what health bar to use.I'd look for online sv's who could hit me and check if they were tick hunting me by doing some district swaps.So in serious and a time when they had looked away for just a moment id scoff a protein,so just in fair,then hit a target.I could have 3 targets down in 30 seconds lol.My hope was that after each attack i'd be in critical,although sometimes I got the math wrong and 1200 health would not be enough to do the hosp.Still I have avoided attacking as much as I can today as the first 2 I wanted to attack I almost hit hosp haha