gymboree
2008.Oct.12, 10:50 PM

Druchii Wrote:That would just be excellent. Since I go on a small vacation today.

Yeah, feels kind of sick... I'll call my boss in the morning.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Oct.12, 11:30 PM

I get 1 and a half hour of gymboree, and then I have to catch a plane, and then I have to catch a train and then a boat.

This gymboree won't be the most rewarding for me.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Oct.12, 11:54 PM

It is Thanksgiving here in Canada.....day off with pay and gym day.... best of both worlds Smile

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Oct.12, 11:59 PM

Jolabent Wrote:It is Thanksgiving here in Canada.....day off with pay and gym day.... best of both worlds Smile

still rather confused as to why Canada celebrates thanksgiving

what are you guys thankful for

no marijuana laws free med's

please tell me
2008.Oct.13, 12:14 AM

DirkDanja Wrote:
Jolabent Wrote:It is Thanksgiving here in Canada.....day off with pay and gym day.... best of both worlds Smile

still rather confused as to why Canada celebrates thanksgiving

what are you guys thankful for

no marijuana laws free med's

please tell me

What Jolabent wrote.

Paid day off celebration!

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Oct.13, 01:01 AM

lol ok so thats what its all about up there then sweet
2008.Oct.13, 01:53 AM

we Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving tommorow because of the Pilgrims back in the ol days did something special that i dont remember what they taught me back in school but i know it has something to do with the Pilgrims and the Natives.
2008.Oct.13, 01:55 AM

and we do have Weed laws its Decriminalized so we cant Produce/Sell Weed thats Illegal were not allowed to smoke it in Punblic either infact if you get caught with weed you are likely to get a Fine and weed taken away along with any Pipes/Bongs you have. but we dont go to Jail for it thats the bonus.

Canadians jails were just to jammed packed with pot heads. lol

the Tax Payers were pissed off because we feedin the Pot Heads who have Munchies lol