halloween competition
2008.Oct.27, 02:49 PM

Rafallol Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:or maybe you can say that every inactive is a zombie, and the most zombie attacks wins.
That would be boring meybe online players are zombies and your goal is to hospitalzie as much zombies as posible
YEch that would be fun Evil lol

how about a select amount of online and active players are randomly chosen, (a low % though) and those players chosen are "infected".

if they attack and win against a human, they turn the human into a zombie and get one zombie point. if they attack that human and lose, the human turns the zombie into a human and earns one human point.

it would go both ways too, if a human attacks a zombie and wins, he turns that zombie into a human again, if not, the human becomes a zombie.

human/zombie with the most points wins.

there would also be random hosp/jail times to kind of keep the numbers down.

would have to be tracked by zen.
2008.Oct.27, 02:51 PM

If that could be done ^^ it'd be awesome

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2008.Oct.27, 03:03 PM

That would be awsome, votes yes!!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2008.Oct.27, 03:20 PM

Sounds like a great idea, only there would have to be some sort of level playing field....the big guns would have a tremendous advantage in something like that.
2008.Oct.27, 03:23 PM

i thought about that and figured that it would be cool if it was a gang attack day too.

then i think people would just go crazy on each other!
2008.Oct.27, 03:29 PM

a boxing contest or that zen district idea thing just using dd and if you lose you gotta go somewhere else

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2008.Oct.27, 04:25 PM

I think it has to be something simple, since it sounds likes shes running her own contest on Halloween. If she has to code anything at all, its gonna take time.

A data pull on something is probably easier. Just my $0.02
2008.Oct.27, 04:43 PM

OK, Like to point out this one doesn't have to be fair. Since a player is hosting it.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Oct.27, 04:44 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:OK, Like to point out this one doesn't have to be fair. Since a player is hosting it.

then he could give the armor to any player he wants, without organizing the competition

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Oct.27, 05:13 PM

Rafallol Wrote:
bigchaz Wrote:is it going to be on friday or a different day
probably different day becouse i think Zenith will organize something to
cool
make it saturday
that way we'll have to stay 48h awake Wink

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.