Member wanted
2006.Oct.26, 04:43 PM
Member wanted
PimpStars just increased its gang size.

We are a well organised gang, we work togheter on msn to organise gang wars, to do mostly everything concerning the gang. All members has their say in things, and any new member would have a vote.

The criteria to join is:

You need to be active, logging on once a day to water the plants and feed the cat isnt enough.

You gotta have msn, or plan to get it. We need to have the social bit to have a well running gang.

I need to you to send combat skills in email.

We are aiming to catch up with the Elders, so anyone that doesnt see themselves accomplishing that should just forget to apply.

Otherwise, welcome to join us. You wont be sorry. For reason undisclosed, the appliers need to be above 12 in level.
2006.Nov.08, 12:15 AM

msn is stupid
2006.Nov.08, 12:48 AM

nah it aint Razz

i think msn is essential to get to know members, and without msn, the social bit, people will go inactive quicker. Its nice to have a lil spot where you can just joke around with friends and decide what you wanna do in game. and busting each others out is easier to manage on msn.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2006.Nov.08, 09:19 AM

Yeah it sure is, MSN is a good thing.
2006.Nov.08, 09:45 AM

how could possibly think MSN is stupid, you can have conversations with multiple people from anywhere in the world for free. good for gangs too, you can get the whole gang in the same convo. try doing that with in game mail. doesnt work.
2006.Nov.08, 10:02 AM

I prefer googletalk. But that's because everytime I log into msn I get 120981 IMs from people I don't want to talk to.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Nov.08, 10:07 AM

thats what the block option is for zenith Razz
2006.Nov.08, 10:19 AM

I used to always use AIM but i guess it looks las if its a thing of the past now...
2006.Nov.08, 12:33 PM

hehe i just removed over 150 people from my msn. most people i forgot who they were.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2006.Nov.08, 12:44 PM

That's the thing, I get messages from people I don't even know. People who aren't even on my list.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin