L00k 0ut
2008.Sep.20, 06:19 AM

iceman2020 Wrote:
volcomjurk7 Wrote:how can ya set a bot up for AL?? wtf

I had a friend who was really awesome at coding before he quit MMORPG's. This is the first one I've ever played without a captcha. I get lost once you start a sentence with the word 'code' but I know he could make one for about anything he ever wanted. The only reason he would get caught would be because he wanted to test the detecting abilities of the admins.

In a single game he never got caught using:
an auto-attacker
an auto-banker
an auto-scanner to find when people sold off.

Then he confessed and helped the admin be able to detect the stuff.

Reminds me of a guy I played another text based game with. There was a lot of cheaters in my previouse text based MMO, main reason I quit playing.
2008.Sep.20, 10:46 AM

emocakes Wrote:ahh well. i love how people completely miss the point of everything posted in these forums

nail = head.
2008.Sep.20, 11:29 AM

BadLuck Wrote:
iceman2020 Wrote:
volcomjurk7 Wrote:how can ya set a bot up for AL?? wtf

I had a friend who was really awesome at coding before he quit MMORPG's. This is the first one I've ever played without a captcha. I get lost once you start a sentence with the word 'code' but I know he could make one for about anything he ever wanted. The only reason he would get caught would be because he wanted to test the detecting abilities of the admins.

In a single game he never got caught using:
an auto-attacker
an auto-banker
an auto-scanner to find when people sold off.

Then he confessed and helped the admin be able to detect the stuff.

Reminds me of a guy I played another text based game with. There was a lot of cheaters in my previouse text based MMO, main reason I quit playing.

im sure it happens here. actually, im almost positive of it.
2008.Sep.20, 11:33 AM

i cant see how it can be done!
2008.Sep.20, 01:19 PM

It's simply, but explaining it would make me assistance to the crime.

"But key logging is illegal yet Twisted "

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Sep.21, 07:34 AM

buuddha Wrote:im sure it happens here. actually, im almost positive of it.

Yea but from what I can see it's not as bad. Peeps there were bragging about it and not getting banned Wink