International Talk Like A Pirate Day
2008.Sep.18, 05:43 PM

Your pirate name is:
Mad Davy Vane

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!
2008.Sep.18, 05:57 PM

Your pirate name is:
Dread Pirate Rackham

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2008.Sep.18, 08:14 PM

Captain Roger Flint
2008.Sep.18, 08:35 PM

Dread Pirate Read

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Sep.19, 08:12 AM

Bloody Bess Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!
2008.Sep.19, 08:17 AM

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh
2008.Sep.19, 08:59 AM

Yar! Ye scurvy dogs!

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Sep.19, 03:20 PM

Avast behind................ must be yo mama. Ha Haaaaaarrrggghhhh

All ye scurvy dogs have to face me and my salty seamen who roam the 7 seas to plunder women and give nasty chinese burns.