is w00k going as well?
2008.Sep.17, 11:06 PM

randomjacker Wrote:
Shotokan Wrote:i don't see why people really care, if anything it's nice to get a chance to try to catch up . . .

Some people care because some people have freinds leaving, and/or people they wish would stay in the game.
Even though I had no in game relationship with them, I would hate to see them leave. I enjoy reading their forum posts and have become acoustemed to them in my everyday life. So don't leave or I will cry!!!!
2008.Sep.17, 11:14 PM

man... i'm cool with a lot of them, just sucks to see them leave.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Sep.17, 11:25 PM

Well, one thing is for sure, things change quite fast in these Awakened Lands.

Farewell sirs.

See you in 2009.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Sep.17, 11:33 PM

they'll be back, they always come back. it's like a crack head to crack they can't stay away.
2008.Sep.18, 12:43 AM

you know... i am probablt still considered a nOOb to alot of players... frag... i still want to suck on the teet myself (only cause Zinger's DD's are so bouncilly lol)... but i have been playing this flipping game for the past 103 days. i play this game on my laptop for hours on end... i play the thing on my cellphone when i am away from home. this game is such a big time consuming part of my life...

i think to myself at times... what if i just miss a day?? I'VE NOT MISSED A DAY YET!!!!! and you know what... most of you guys are on here every fragging time i log on. especially wook. has anyone ever had to wait more than an hour for a message response from the w00k?? i haven't.. well... except when he was on Zen's liste de poo-poo and loki kept hosping all of our axes until we either messaged Zen free the w00k or waited it out. (i waited it out btw. cuz ya caaaaaaaaaan't MAKE ME!!)

so yeah... this is an obsession. yeah... it can be labelled an addiction. i just might have a flipping problem here!!!

so... did anyone ever think, maybe it was just time for these guys to kick the habit??? the cyborg implant thing is kind of like flushing your stash and breaking your bong (blasphemy lol)... so'in like a failsafe during your moment of clarity.

and they did it on the buddy system... on the, "i'll do it if you do it" plan...

be strong loki... you can do it w00k!!!!!
2008.Sep.18, 04:02 AM

*appluase*

tell them all of our addiction lmao...

awakened lands anonymous ????
2008.Sep.18, 07:29 AM

I didn't want to say anything but we had to have an intervention.
2008.Sep.18, 10:10 AM

dombone76 Wrote:you know... i am probablt still considered a nOOb to alot of players... frag... i still want to suck on the teet myself (only cause Zinger's DD's are so bouncilly lol)...

A little bit of a n00b, yes. And you got the size wrong.

But of course many who are still playing are still extremely addicted. I would like w00k to stay, but if he wants to go, that is his choice. I don't think just because Loki goes means that w00k will as well...although he does look as if he might be preparing to borg up:

"In hospital for 219 minutes. Reason : Recovering from a recent surgery."

If he does choose to leave, AL will definitely be different, but there will always be players who will dominate that game--they seem to cycle through.
2008.Sep.18, 10:58 AM

Here is the problem. For the next six month, the power balance won't be as good as it ever would be.

Now, we have 3 sector. Loki and W00k, Ush and Raf, Pun and other SV fellas.

Maybe the 499ers will rise again? 8)

Amend
2008.Sep.18, 11:01 AM

Hmm..You think they're plotting to bring back the 499ers?