Loki retired?
2008.Sep.17, 02:53 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:I found it strange yesterday seeing him slap a load of borg's into him.To go from human to borg,what would his trains have been like with low happ refresh.I should have guessed he was quitting.

sorry to see ya go big man. :cry:

did he fill him self with borgs? man that sucks he should have stayed Sad
2008.Sep.17, 02:54 AM

Looks like he sold his home,bought a load of implants then retired.Hardcore man :roll:
2008.Sep.17, 03:00 AM

Mmmmm i wonder if the borgs toughed him up much? :?
2008.Sep.17, 03:02 AM

Probably not.Depends though.

If he had 30 implants it sure would have made a difference.I guess going that route though kinda made his decision to retire easier.No going back once you got those implants :oops:
2008.Sep.17, 03:05 AM

yep you was right hes up the top in cyber wares

http://www.awakenedlands.com/halloffame....illionborg

and there is no going back wich sucks Sad
2008.Sep.17, 04:41 AM

If he stays in retirement, we'll never know how tough he became.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Sep.17, 04:45 AM

volcomjurk7 Wrote:
andyscho Wrote:Shut up Biff.

Casa donated a huge amount and owned the game in its infancy.

Now you can continue your topic Biff

wtf?? how f'n much did he download wtf

He donated so much that he is still 3rd in the all time wealthiest players and he quit when he was level 22, and hasnt played in two years.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Sep.17, 05:09 AM

andyscho Wrote:What I should have added, was sorry to see you go. We need a hall of fame for these characters that made a big impact on the game.

Sarge
Pullo
Loki
Casanova

I'm having my doubts he quit. He might be pulling a w00k on us.

If he has retired, hopefully he'll pop out of what's going on and come back.

If he is just doing this to make a point to someone, the retirement district should be a constant home for the player for, at least, 1 month of game play. It's kinda ridiculous to see people go in and out of there when they are supposed to be retired.

Point of quoting: Agree to the hall of fame for people who've made a big impact. It'd be nice for 'em.
2008.Sep.17, 06:00 AM

He is retired. This retirement thing seems to be catching on like wildfire. More on this story as it develops.
2008.Sep.17, 06:05 AM

This 'I'm retired,' then come right back to the game in a few days is catching on like wildfire.
Thread Closed