Training
2008.Oct.07, 11:15 AM
Training
How do you train your char. Is it better to keep all stats around your level, or have the most important ones the highest. Say you are shotgun user, should you have accuracy and strength the highest. since in the requirements they are the highest stats. Just curious has how to people train.
2008.Oct.07, 11:36 AM

I am melee.

I focus on dex res and strength.

My acc is lower then my lvl, while all my others are above it.

Whenever I fight and start seeing less hits, I train a lvl or 2 of acc.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Oct.07, 11:38 AM

Gornikel Wrote:I am melee.

I focus on dex res and strength.

My acc is lower then my lvl, while are my others are above it.

Whenever I fight and start seeing less hits, I train a lvl or 2 of acc.

makes sense..thanks for the input.
2008.Oct.07, 11:39 AM

i use a ranged weapon, my str is so low my endurance is higher than str

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Oct.07, 07:42 PM

I was once told... or read (cant really remember) that in combat the stats are all combined into one number and then used to calculate win or loss. This never made much sense to me, since such a system would make the actual stats somewhat pointless, but I am interested if anyone can confirm or disprove it?
2008.Oct.07, 09:15 PM

that's a lie

You could have level 200 acc but dex/res/str at 10, using a sword, you will get your arse kicked like never before.

You need the right stats for the weapon you're using while having somewhat of a defense.
2008.Oct.08, 04:12 AM
Re: Training
lrrltt Wrote:Is it better to keep all stats around your level,

i was doing that and i was getting my butt kicked by players that traind stats for the type of weapons they used. so listen what the others said..

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Oct.08, 06:34 AM

Thor Wrote:that's a lie

You could have level 200 acc but dex/res/str at 10, using a sword, you will get your arse kicked like never before.

You need the right stats for the weapon you're using while having somewhat of a defense.

Thats what I thought... still nice to have confirmation - thanks
2008.Oct.08, 11:51 AM
Re: Training
lrrltt Wrote:How do you train your char. Is it better to keep all stats around your level, or have the most important ones the highest. Say you are shotgun user, should you have accuracy and strength the highest. since in the requirements they are the highest stats. Just curious has how to people train.

Definitely train for your weapon and your personal preference type

Example:
If you are range, with the philosophy of "the best defense is offense", pump accuracy to the 10+ above your level, and dexterity around 5+ above your level. Then, keep working your stats at that ratio.

Amend
2008.Oct.08, 12:49 PM

Everyone thanks for the advice, But why is dexterity so important, when it is not even a requirement. :shock: