Phisheva quit?
2008.Sep.24, 10:04 PM

BigRedRaper Wrote:this is probably a dumb question but what or who is CNS?

Cosa Nostra.. Lead by SlimShady and Bigrod.

Too bad, they have internal conflict and things fall apart.

The Ex-Dark Matter member got scattered. Some found new home in Valhalla. This is a surprise, since Valhalla and Darkmatter have the similar relationship as to Xpat and Dissidence.

Amend
2008.Sep.24, 10:18 PM

That really depends on which Valhalla you are talking about.... they went through a few phases...

and still we were not at each other like Diss and X.
2008.Sep.24, 11:32 PM

If my memory serve me right, I think there was a war between Dark Matter, SV vs Valhalla... Diss.. and Bad that lasted 2-3 days.

That was pretty crazy.

Amend
2008.Sep.25, 12:07 AM

We never had a problem with Dark Matter. The only issues we had were with crazyskid, shadow and slimlady.
2008.Sep.25, 04:52 AM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:It's funny, when a gang has the top 2 people in the game in their gang, they talk a lot of smack. When the top two leave for whatever reason, you can smell the panic.

If your gang falls apart due to the departure of your top guys, shame on you. And quitting, lol.

Just cracks me up.

All i can smell is your BS.
2008.Sep.25, 10:56 AM

TheMace Wrote:
Ushanewnewba Wrote:It's funny, when a gang has the top 2 people in the game in their gang, they talk a lot of smack. When the top two leave for whatever reason, you can smell the panic.

If your gang falls apart due to the departure of your top guys, shame on you. And quitting, lol.

Just cracks me up.

All i can smell is your BS.

you get used to it after awhile
2008.Sep.25, 03:20 PM

ii planned everything for cn basically til i got kicked

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2008.Sep.25, 03:22 PM

Do you want to talk about it?
2008.Sep.25, 03:26 PM

please share your info with everybody :roll:
2008.Sep.25, 03:28 PM

He sure does sound like Pouty Peter, doesn't he?