WORD ON THE STREET
2008.Dec.14, 01:19 AM

JaggerBomb Wrote:i must sleep

don't worry AXe i'll drink a few too many for you and me before i hit the hay tonight Biggrin

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2008.Dec.14, 01:52 AM

Why the BAC stops when we drink? Because we get caught by the cops?
And what to do, to increase the BAC again? Wait a few? Drink more? (...) :?
2008.Dec.14, 01:54 AM

( by the way, today is my Sister HappyBirthday! Nothing better than this Contest)

Good Luck to all! Biggrin
2008.Dec.14, 01:55 AM

Yes ofc a contest starts at once I get all fired up about a hosp war. I had credits lined up, stims, cash and was gonna get donator status again for it. And the war is over.

Great.

Thanks.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Dec.14, 07:10 AM

Druchii Wrote:Yes ofc a contest starts at once I get all fired up about a hosp war. I had credits lined up, stims, cash and was gonna get donator status again for it. And the war is over.

Great.

Thanks.

lmfao :roll: 8)

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Dec.14, 01:20 PM

Druchii Wrote:Yes ofc a contest starts at once I get all fired up about a hosp war. I had credits lined up, stims, cash and was gonna get donator status again for it. And the war is over.

Great.

Thanks.
Sorry Dru, you're not the only 1 deceived but a contest's a contest...