AL Facebook App?
2008.Sep.12, 04:21 AM

The personalize your profile idea has been shot down quite the amount of times, since it will force the admins to be extra vigilant about what is put out on the profile.

Everytime someone has a hissy fit they start posting rubbish and make themselves "funny" names. Imagine what they would do with the profile pictures if they had the chance.

The idea that people can buy the right to have an extended profile with credits has also been suggested.

I'm not saying that it wouldn't work, but it's an either/or situation on what you want to get the admins to spend time doing. And following up how things are being used or the option that you have you have to send in changes on extended profile in for approval. And there's also the question of bandwith and page load time, but that could be solved by turning of the showing of extended profiles in preferences.

But for something like that too work you would most likely have someone else then Zenith doing the approvals to remove the time consuming side of it for both her and Err. And I doubt many would like it if the mod's helped out on approving personalized profiles.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Sep.12, 07:37 AM

X'ers vs. Y'ers? Facebook isn't too bad with the new features, especially IM, but even then I still use it only as a last resort to contact someone.

What kind of app are we talking about? I hate logging in once a month to delete 100 invitations of those.