attacks on inactive players
2006.Oct.24, 09:35 AM
attacks on inactive players
just curious... after what period of time do inactive players become unattackable?
2006.Oct.24, 11:02 AM

I don't think it it works like that, I think zen just moves the big players who quit to antoher district to slow down the people at the top. if you guys had had cass and beel all this time to beat on, you'd be even farther out in front. I think she's doing it to help other people catch up with the elders. I assume this because I know of some lower level players who have been innactive for a very long time and are still attackable.
2006.Oct.24, 11:35 AM

You mean Zen doesn't help the Elders???? :wink:
2006.Oct.24, 12:05 PM

she tries to help everyone. sometimes that ends up being the elders, sometimes it doesnt, sometimes its eeryone. personally I think that players should be left in whatever district they are in when they quit. even if it happens to benefit the elders at the moment.
2006.Oct.24, 12:22 PM

I was just making a joke about some comments that were made about the Elders a while back. lol

Zen moves people when she knows they are leaving the game. Zen has always wanted this game to be a challenge unlike most games like this and leaving a exp cow out there would defeat that. Leaving a level 1 out there isn't really a problem. Smile
2006.Oct.24, 12:37 PM

lol removing exp cash cows slows me down less than the active players i am forced to attack to compensate due to a lack of targets...

not that i really care either way...

thanks for answering the Q tho guys.
2006.Oct.24, 12:59 PM

I did understand that you were making a comment because of those other sentments sam, just thought I'd play along and give a serious answer. worked out cause I do think they should be left behind, even though it would make the game a bit easier.
2007.Jan.24, 11:45 PM

Bringing this back.

I'd like to know why there's some that can be attacked and others that cant. and its not a question of level or age because some high level (like Casanova and another guy lvl 23 i forgot his name) can be attacked and other ppl that are like lvl 16 and 20 cant be found in any district.

Any reason in particular, its getting harder everyday to find people offline to attack and if we have a few less inactive guy to hit on, it doesn't help us much.
2007.Jan.25, 02:49 AM

Cass came back, and hasn't said he's quit again. Fading (DarkTemplar) never actually quit either, and may come back.

When Cass was removed before, and Beelze, they both said they were permanently quitting, so got moved.
2007.Jan.25, 04:26 AM

LordSkie Wrote:Cass came back, and hasn't said he's quit again. Fading (DarkTemplar) never actually quit either, and may come back.

When Cass was removed before, and Beelze, they both said they were permanently quitting, so got moved.

You pretty much nailed it.

I move people to the "Retirement District" who tell me they are quitting and are on good terms with staff. I don't delete them, even if they ask. You never know if they will change their mind. Players who log back in after this and move out on their own are not returned to the safe haven.

Some players who "officially" quit don't notify me personally. These players are just left as they are. Again, who knows if they will come back.

Then there are those who leave and burn bridges as they go. These players didn't necessarily do something to earn a Federal Prison sentence, so they are just left as they are. Some might have to notify me via mail to get their mailing and forum posting privleges back though. Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin