gang wars
2006.Oct.24, 08:43 AM
gang wars
Gang wars are obviously a neccessary and interesting part of this game. the thing I'm worried about is large, strong gangs destroying small weak gangs. I would propose that if gang A declares war on gang B and gang B is not able/chooses not to steal any respect from gang A, then the maximum respect gang A is able to take from gang B is 50% of the original level (ie amount when declared upon). this way, strong gangs would not be able to systematically disband weak gangs.
2006.Oct.24, 09:17 AM

I feel this falls into the category of attaacking online players.

Its not illegal, but if you do it too often, youre gonna piss people off.

Maybe the community should take it upon themselves to discourage this kinda action from being the norm, i dont know.

In games like metrowars, disbanding gangs, as i remember was fun, and funny.

after all, it only cost like 5 bucks to start a new one, most people made a million times as much, per day in interest alone.

here the weak gangs are most likely the same gangs that would stuggle the most to find the funds to rebuild.

not sure where im going with this.

if a gang really did something cruel to me or my friends tho, i would want the option of annihilating them.

Annihilating only for respect tho does seem kinda bogus.

After all, the gangs stronger than you let you survive
2011.Jul.09, 05:28 PM
RE: gang wars
this is so true

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!