Forum Error
2008.Sep.18, 01:26 PM
Forum Error
I have been getting this error today. I still can post.

Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 550 5.4.5 Daily sending quota exceeded. 27sm16279955wff.3

DEBUG MODE

Line : 191
File : smtp.php

Amend
2008.Sep.18, 02:17 PM

I just got that too.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Sep.18, 02:27 PM

+1
2008.Sep.18, 02:29 PM

Same'd
2008.Sep.18, 02:51 PM

Yeah..Same here..Got it a few times.
2008.Sep.18, 03:01 PM

You know what I think it is.

As you might not know, every post we make in the forum, there will be a email notification sent to YOUR real life email box.

With the new email server, there might be a email quota for each day. I believe that email server has reach its limit.

To avoid this error, simple uncheck the box.

"Notify me when a reply is posted" That should put a bandaid over the problem.

Amend
2008.Sep.18, 03:08 PM

ZeonOne Wrote:You know what I think it is.

As you might not know, every post we make in the forum, there will be a email notification sent to YOUR real life email box.

With the new email server, there might be a email quota for each day. I believe that email server has reach its limit.

To avoid this error, simple uncheck the box.

"Notify me when a reply is posted" That should put a bandaid over the problem.

I have to disagree. I do not have the forum send me any emails when there is replies at all. But I have sent the error to Zen when I received it.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Sep.18, 03:11 PM

If thats the case, then, no temporary solution.

we will have to suck it up until it is fix. :roll:

Amend
2008.Sep.18, 04:26 PM

I switched the forum notifications back to our normal server. Which means it goes to junk mail and won't even reach yahoo recipients for some. Was using Google Apps SMTP server which has a 500/day limit, and we reached it in 9 hours.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Sep.18, 04:49 PM

so... does that mean zeon was right?

kick the real world in the sac