Personalized Weapon
2008.Sep.18, 09:31 PM
Personalized Weapon
We should be able to personalized our weapon in this game.

For example, Nodachi Blade will become ShadowGuard's Nodachi Blade.

Bonus: Increase damage by a small percentage.

Negatives: Only Shadowguard can use it. It lost the resell value.

what do you guys think?

I wonder.. if Pullo personalized her weapon, how much would it worth now. lol

Amend
2008.Sep.18, 09:32 PM

it would be worth 0 because only pullo can use it. no resell value
2008.Sep.18, 09:34 PM

sounds good to a point, if other weapons come out , i know i would want them if they was better than what i got, then the player would be out alot of money, because npw the weapon could only be used by that certain player Evil
2008.Sep.18, 09:41 PM

It would be a option for players to decide for that extra boost.

For example, a lot of lower level player complain about mid level weapon. They are using the ionized axe for 6 months or more, cuz they can't afford the 17 endurance requirement yet.

They would personalized the weapon to give them that extra boost to last longer.

Amend
2008.Sep.18, 09:44 PM

ZeonOne Wrote:For example, a lot of lower level player complain about mid level weapon. They are using the ionized axe for 6 months or more, cuz they can't afford the 17 endurance requirement yet.

They would personalized the weapon to give them that extra boost to last longer.

I know it's not what you are saying, but ultimately that was what the skills system was created for.
2008.Sep.18, 09:47 PM

Weebay Wrote:
ZeonOne Wrote:For example, a lot of lower level player complain about mid level weapon. They are using the ionized axe for 6 months or more, cuz they can't afford the 17 endurance requirement yet.

I know it's not what you are saying, but ultimately that was what the skills system was created for.

exacto bro
2008.Sep.18, 10:07 PM

True.

However, Skill, everyone can do it. It's more like, everyone get an +1 in all their stats.

However, if player A is willing to risk their investment, they get an boost over player B. When there is a risk involve, the ball game changes.

Amend
2008.Sep.18, 10:09 PM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:it would be worth 0 because only pullo can use it. no resell value

someone would want to keep something she use as decoration. Like that Silver Turkey award people are buying the other day. Biggrin

Amend
2008.Sep.18, 10:10 PM

Aha. yeah that was fun while it lasted!
2008.Sep.18, 10:11 PM

I don't know where you are in skills Zeon? To obtain rank 6 is a long haul. If somebody who plays moderately with no intention of purchasing the endurance works diligently with one certain skill they may eventually find themselves with a huge advantage over many others.