Who's Your Nemesis?
2008.Sep.10, 01:29 AM

passed uo most of my old ones who wants to sign up to be my new one?

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Sep.10, 04:17 AM

chance Wrote:I only have one. When I am finally able to beat that person, I am going to nail them online for a few weeks, then quit.

I'll fight ya for him!
Or I'll take the day shift you can take the night lol
2008.Sep.10, 07:24 AM

flyingdutchman, way back in the day he hosped me a couple times for hosping a gang that i attacked then a couple jumped me. since then i vowed to get him back. i was a lot of levels behind and a lot weaker. but luckily a good chunk of real cash got me to where i am today kicking his ass all the time, now more so for shits and giggles.

FlyingDutchman 81 73 8 0

the 8 losses were taken as i was leveling up to see how well i was catching up.
2008.Sep.10, 08:49 AM

bigchaz Wrote:passed uo most of my old ones who wants to sign up to be my new one?

I'll be your new nemesis. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
2008.Sep.10, 05:05 PM

i wouldnt say nemesis but me and blackhand have our goes at one another...no ill will on my part though...dunno about him
2008.Sep.10, 05:07 PM

Nemesis business is slow. Gonna give out a few free 7 day passes to bring in some leads.
2008.Sep.10, 07:14 PM

I had actually forgotten about mine until about a month or so ago... When joined SV the first time, Nitro hosp'd me a few times.. my first ever... I hadn't been playing that long and didn't have the patience to roll it off my back at the time. I actually contemplated quitting over something so little....

I noticed him in the user list about a month back and remembered... The first couple times I creamed him were fun, but now I don't get the xp I used to...

Anymore, it is just a matter of finding someone that just barely beats me, then making sure I pass them...I guess I am working my way up the list one person at a time until I stop passing the players with less activity...
2008.Sep.10, 07:30 PM

makeshift007 Wrote:i wouldnt say nemesis but me and blackhand have our goes at one another...no ill will on my part though...dunno about him

not here either. it's nothing personal. just a rivalry.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2008.Sep.10, 11:47 PM

BlackHand Wrote:
makeshift007 Wrote:i wouldnt say nemesis but me and blackhand have our goes at one another...no ill will on my part though...dunno about him

not here either. it's nothing personal. just a rivalry.
Get a room. Wink
2008.Sep.10, 11:52 PM

but our relationship cant cant be walled in hahhaaa