Time for the 2008 AL Awards
2008.Dec.06, 10:26 AM

I would go Bombz very cool guy.
2008.Dec.06, 10:40 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:I would go Bombz very cool guy.

2008? Surely hes been inactive longer than a year (I know he signed in 36 days ago but that doesnt count)

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.06, 10:41 AM

ohhh lol i made a mistake for 2008 i would have to go Bigrod. Or w00k or Loki for their forum antics.
2008.Dec.06, 11:05 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:
Punisher Wrote:ok i vote carl as bully and honorable mention rod

Is that your solo vote or a collective vote by SV'S? Did you take a vote on it?

hahaha aaaaaahhhhhh hahahaha heh heh :shock:
2008.Dec.06, 11:40 AM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:dang, get a full time job and a lot of people forget about ya Smile thanks for the mention from a few of u, i saw SG awesome and preacher mention me for a few things, that was nice of u guys Biggrin

in any case, now might be the time to announce i might be doing another minor contest? for whoever wants to participate. havent decided what it'll be, no tag is involved, just somethin fun and for a small prize.

and for those of you who dont know who i am, i hate babies and i like to stomp on bunnies.

and every time a scammer gets a vote for any sort of a tag, god kills 7 kittens. and when a scammer gets hospitalized, weebay gets another pair of wings

i vote poptart for best al rl service for his editing although he kind of quit Sad my grades have been slacking since

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Dec.06, 12:15 PM

my bad bro Smile RL has been takin control, and service was kinda slow. but i'm glad i was able to help u and a few others out. if u have some trouble i might be able to help u out some, just let me know
2008.Dec.06, 12:20 PM

1- Most Liked Player of 2008 - Mace *thumbs up*

2- Best Bully of 2008 - O.o (will the prize be a week long vacation in hosp for this one?)

3- Scammer of the year 2008 - o.O (i agree, this shouldnt be awarded)

4- Best character improvement of 2008 - From what i've heard, Jo & Teal shined! <3

5- Forum personality of 2008 - *frowns* Erm... you guys all rock. :? =P
2008.Dec.06, 12:31 PM

I too acknowledge you Poptart. Your guide is what helps all the newbies out. Grats again on the win. Who wrote the second one though? :? :?
2008.Dec.06, 12:39 PM

I think it was Zeon but don't qoute me on that.
2008.Dec.06, 12:42 PM

Scorpious Wrote:I too acknowledge you Poptart. Your guide is what helps all the newbies out. Grats again on the win. Who wrote the second one though? :? :?

Yeah, as a new player, that Poptart's guide was a great help. I wasn't even really planning to play this game. I was just gonna sign up to give my friend a referral, but Poptart's guide was very well done out and it made me want to give the game a try.

I also wanted to give a mention to Howslong to gave me some great tips but made a huge difference in my development.

Vote for nicest player.. I mean, I could probably pick any player out PC and it would make a good choice.