mass mail another gang
2008.Sep.18, 10:11 PM

Maybe among short people, Conrad..
2008.Sep.18, 11:58 PM

Conrad1103 Wrote:im a genius

Good point well taken.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2008.Sep.19, 12:54 AM

I like this idea. It could be another option presidents can grant their gang members. Another option you would have to have his to block a gang from sending your members mass-mail. It would be handy to let a whole gang know if something is being communicated and would save on having to repeat a scenario or situation to multiple people.

Reasoning:
Your member hospitalizes my gang member. I hospitalize the perpetrator and get three people from your gang wondering why I did it b/c they're too lazy to look at the attack logs. This would save time communicating individually with 3 different people.
2008.Sep.19, 01:59 AM

I think this idea is called a forum.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Sep.19, 07:30 AM

McCule Wrote:I like this idea. It could be another option presidents can grant their gang members. Another option you would have to have his to block a gang from sending your members mass-mail. It would be handy to let a whole gang know if something is being communicated and would save on having to repeat a scenario or situation to multiple people.

Reasoning:
Your member hospitalizes my gang member. I hospitalize the perpetrator and get three people from your gang wondering why I did it b/c they're too lazy to look at the attack logs. This would save time communicating individually with 3 different people.

finally.....smart people that see the light are commenting.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Sep.19, 10:35 AM

zenith Wrote:I think this idea is called a forum.

Conrad. It's like going against the police. Just don't do it. Don't contest against it. Just take it.
2008.Sep.19, 07:41 PM

ya all thats gonna do is promote more spam. spam that im sure majority of AL really dont want or need.
2008.Sep.19, 08:48 PM

What about mass mailing friends? I have moments where mailing all my friends would be nice. Exceptionally those of us who are rich in friends, and would like to be tell them all that some event is taking place but not clot the forums.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Sep.19, 09:34 PM

copy/paste