Zen
Err
Ush
Yourself
[Show Results]

Most Honorable player in the game
2008.Sep.20, 03:21 PM
Most Honorable player in the game
Honor- The evaluation of a person's trustworthiness and social status based on that individual's espousals and actions.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Sep.20, 03:26 PM

Err because he never around to piss anyone off. Razz

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Sep.20, 03:33 PM

Blah Scream

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2008.Sep.20, 04:13 PM

this post is gay
2008.Sep.20, 04:14 PM

imo you shouldnt have a poll, you should let people type who they think, even though polls are awesome, you miss people out who deserve a vote Wink
i vote chatterer

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2008.Sep.20, 04:14 PM

playajam Wrote:this post is gay
Wait post have gender? That's amazing!

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Sep.20, 04:17 PM

Zen and Err aren't "players". I chose Mace.
2008.Sep.20, 04:45 PM

Quote:you shouldnt have a poll, you should let people type who they think, even though polls are awesome, you miss people out who deserve a vote

I agree but I wanted the result to be summed up. If we could edit our polls after first creating them. That would solve all the problems.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Sep.20, 04:46 PM

I don't consider myself honorable. I just do what I want when I want. It's just a mere coincident that I'm not prone to piss off people all the time.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Sep.20, 04:47 PM

is there going to be a tag for this :roll: