Fastest way to lvl up
2008.Aug.28, 02:31 PM
Fastest way to lvl up
Can anyone help me
2008.Aug.28, 02:36 PM

Be online a lot

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Aug.28, 02:37 PM

Ok but crimes jailbust pvp what the best
2008.Aug.28, 02:43 PM

PVP..is the best way to level up.
2008.Aug.28, 03:15 PM

The best way to level up is to get yourself a donator status.

Skip training all together.

Focus on the attack and crime, attack, crime.

when you about to leave for a walk, bust other player out of jail

how to beat player higher than you? If you use a gun, focus on accuracy. If you get that stats to 10 above your current level, you can beat much higher level player for great experience.

If you use melee, work on your str to your level, then work on the dex all the way.

Amend
2008.Aug.28, 05:05 PM

Be a donator, pvp a lot, always go for the biggest jail busts as it pays out more exp than crimes.

Do this 16-18 hours a day and you will level fast. Trust me! :wink:
2008.Aug.28, 05:46 PM

people always ask me how i leveled up so fast

I played a lot, spent all my energy on pvp attacks

but you have to leave them, don't mug
2008.Aug.28, 11:17 PM

I don't think levelling up quickly is the answer. Somewhere you need to train or you will be beaten down by low level players.....Man, I can think of a few players like that Smile

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Aug.28, 11:23 PM

Every time you post in the forums you lose exp on your next attack. Stop posting and you're sure to level faster.
2008.Aug.29, 12:07 AM

Jolabent Wrote:I don't think levelling up quickly is the answer. Somewhere you need to train or you will be beaten down by low level players.....Man, I can think of a few players like that Smile

shush! lol