Noob question
2008.Nov.30, 01:29 AM
Noob question
Will I get more xp for attacking on healthy than fair
2008.Nov.30, 01:38 AM

you will actually get a little more exp attacking in a weaker state (should you win) then in a healthy state. At least this has been my experience.
2008.Nov.30, 03:50 PM

Never seen any difference from my experience but then the range of xp we get at this point is so large, how could I certify it...
2008.Nov.30, 05:04 PM

Thor Wrote:Never seen any difference from my experience but then the range of xp we get at this point is so large, how could I certify it...

good point, as you level higher this may not be true, or the amount so minuscule as to really have no real visual impact. Would be nice to get a comparison going at different levels to find out for certain.
2008.Nov.30, 06:07 PM

i think his point was that even when u hit a strong enemy, the range of XP u get is quite wide. as a result, you physically cant tell. i dont think u get anymore xp when you fight weak, but i could be wrong
2008.Nov.30, 10:22 PM

No when their weak
2008.Nov.30, 10:27 PM

you get less xp when they aren't in healthy
2008.Dec.01, 02:30 AM

whatever the MAX experience you can get from your enemy

lets say its 250-280 (there is an XP range)

i believe the % of their hp they have currently is the % of that range you can get

so if they have 50% hp, you can only receive 125-140 XP for winning
2008.Dec.01, 02:55 AM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:whatever the MAX experience you can get from your enemy

lets say its 250-280 (there is an XP range)

i believe the % of their hp they have currently is the % of that range you can get

so if they have 50% hp, you can only receive 125-140 XP for winning

but if you have less than full health, you could get more than half exp.

from this:

"Player bravery is measured by how many opponents they defeat in combat who are stronger than them. Defeating stronger opponents requires that the opponent actually can put up a fight, and is at full strength. The stronger the opponent, the more points awarded. Strength is not measured in level, but power level (a combination of stats, level, etc)."

we can see that health level is included in the power level formula; so if the health is lower, than the power level drops a little, thus the experince given is less the exp given when attacking the opponent when he is at full health.

this works the other way around too. if you attack someone and you are in fair condition, you should get more exp than the case when you attack him with your full HP bar

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Dec.01, 11:01 PM

alinutza Wrote:if you attack someone and you are in fair condition, you should get more exp than the case when you attack him with your full HP bar

you should, but i dont think you do. my point was just to explain what attacking any enemy w/ less than full health will get u. even if they are healthy, remember, healthy is like 90%-100%, so that might not even be full.

if you are in fair and you attack an enemy, i dont believe you would get any bonus exp for doing so. i have yet to see it, to be honest