hated...
2006.Oct.20, 08:05 PM
hated...
Why do i have so many enemies?

the worst ive done in a long time was hospitalize someone which was an accident and i said sorry,besides im helping a lot of noobs out with the game.

all im really doing is good. :roll:
2006.Oct.20, 08:40 PM

I HATE YOU... Biggrin
2006.Oct.20, 08:44 PM

TheGeek Wrote:I HATE YOU... Biggrin

Ive noticed you hospitalized me for like 2 hours,lol Smile
And it was a low blow you got me with half of my hit points.
2006.Oct.20, 08:51 PM

thats what ya get bro.Ya attacked me, remember? do it again, i dare you.
2006.Oct.20, 09:07 PM

did he hit you while you were online?
2006.Oct.21, 06:26 AM

does it matter??

ive been hit online alot
2006.Oct.21, 06:47 AM

yes it does matter when the people getting hit online can grow faster then the guy doing the hitting, and then in turn rejoicing in hospitalizing the guy hitting online people every time he is online. or something similiar without the chocolate chip cookie.

although the chocolate chip cookie is why people show up, so we gotta have that. no other option.
2006.Oct.21, 07:01 AM

i was sayign does it matter if they hit u online??

even if they hit u online

ur time is spent in the hosp.. ur not training.. while they spent 8 energy to attack u and stay alive and outta the hosp.. now while ur their they train and continue to traintill ur out

then they do it agai nright when u get out and continue..

now wat?? they are training ur spending endless amounts of time in hosp still ... and u havent even touched ur energy...
2006.Oct.21, 07:07 AM

lol i dont think you dont get is the concept of vengeance.

trust me, you could try and hospitalize a level 2 and kick his butt all you want. infuriate him enough and he will start working on getting up in skills and level so he can return the favor.

or he can hire a thug, to send you too these 2 hour long hospital stays with a note saying "See you there"

just saying, you cant control how fast people grow.
2006.Oct.21, 07:34 AM
matt5250 Wrote:did he hit you while you were online?

yep