Inter-gang combat
2008.Aug.30, 08:25 PM

dekarr Wrote:I need to give weebay a good spanking

you know how I know you're gay?
2008.Aug.30, 08:52 PM

g2o2d4wp Wrote:

Is there something wrong with being gay?

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Aug.30, 09:01 PM

Canosoup Wrote:
g2o2d4wp Wrote:

Is there something wrong with being gay?

did I say, you know how I know you're gay and there's something wrong with it?

don't think I did!

kys
2008.Aug.30, 10:01 PM

Promathia19 Wrote:tch.. thats prolly cuz ur dont like combat and dont wanna see how u do against members of the same gang

Actually I love the combat.....I just like to reserve it for adversaries.....

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Aug.30, 10:06 PM

Howlsong Wrote:Sad we used to threaten the guys with GCD to keep them in line but its become a bit of a joke now... and they dont keep in line anymore. :? :cry:

If they don't keep in line isn't the obvious solution a timeout in the corner...? Or better yet president imposed imprisonment within the gang...like being in jail only the pres disables your player for a predetermined amount of time.... :shock:

2008.Aug.31, 12:03 AM

Hmmmm, I'm pondering whether to have my sisterlynx mounted or just taxidermied (sp?) into a thow-rug on inter-gang battle day... lol
2008.Aug.31, 12:10 AM

McCule Wrote:Hmmmm, I'm pondering whether to have my sisterlynx mounted or just taxidermied (sp?) into a thow-rug on inter-gang battle day... lol

Mounted with furious vigor......Watch out for the fur.......it may get matted....

2008.Aug.31, 12:11 AM

Only if you put the glass eyes in that watch you, no matter where you go in the room :shock:
2008.Aug.31, 12:13 AM

McCule Wrote:Hmmmm, I'm pondering whether to have my sisterlynx mounted or just taxidermied (sp?) into a thow-rug on inter-gang battle day... lol
Not sure who to put money on :?
2008.Aug.31, 12:17 AM

[Image: furry.jpg]