attribute display
2006.Oct.19, 11:51 AM
attribute display
Ok, I will be the first to admit that the revised system for the display of your attributes is more logical for the future. But I am consistently finding myself wishing there was some way to get the actual amount of developement points I have in some stat area. could we please get a button somewhere on the homepage that brings up a page with the number of developement points we have in each attribute?
2006.Oct.19, 12:40 PM

I'd love to know just how many development point I have in each stat... definitely. What I'd really like would be to know how many dev points I have total in each stat, and how many I have towards next level... much similar to how level XP works now, I'd be happy with just that if possible.
2006.Oct.19, 01:36 PM

Basically we are in an intermediate stage of the game. I believe that all of us would like to know certain things, some of which are using the new system, and some are the in the old system.
Some examples...
If you are not able to equip a new item (weapon/armor), you are told a number of development points you need (old system).
Combat is based on the new system (or at least parts of it are).
Weapons are a huge part of wanting the old system back (for me at least). If, when we try to equip a weapon or armor, we get a message saying that we need whatever level we need, instead of the number of development points, this issue will be minimized.
For combat, it would be nice to have a generic version of how combat works (to-hit is level variation+acc-dex+random factor. Damage is weapon base + Str - res + random factor for example)
This is just my 2 cents and all examples are completely hypothetical...
2006.Oct.19, 01:56 PM

one of the main reasons I want to be able to see the exact amount of points I have in each stat is to help decide which classes are the most beneficial at any given time.