armor shielding
2008.Aug.19, 02:49 PM
armor shielding
when should you activate it
2008.Aug.19, 02:51 PM

When you are attacking a guy who is close to your power level.
2008.Aug.19, 02:52 PM

so only activate it before attacking ?
2008.Aug.19, 05:59 PM

You will save some recharges that way.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2008.Aug.20, 12:46 PM

Fully charge it and equip it.If your fighting a guy that barely scratches you then shut it down for that battle.When you fight a tougher fighter then activate it.Also leave it on activate when you log off,that way you have full defense if someone attacks you.You could gain some exp whilst you sleep.
2008.Aug.20, 04:07 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Fully charge it and equip it.If your fighting a guy that barely scratches you then shut it down for that battle.When you fight a tougher fighter then activate it.Also leave it on activate when you log off,that way you have full defense if someone attacks you.You could gain some exp whilst you sleep.

that gets expensive. For a low level I wouldn't recommend keeping it activated while offline unless they have bunches of cash from "donations".
2008.Aug.20, 05:43 PM

at his level i cant see his str even allowing him to wear it...wouldnt use it till level 20 or so

doh
2008.Aug.20, 06:49 PM

fwiw I don't use one and I'm still pretty strong for my level. Not the strongest, but not weak by any means. The added weight and cost of recharge to outweigh the benifits.