Whats goin on
2008.Aug.15, 08:06 PM

dekarr Wrote:yes 2 servers with 6 drives a piece, also 3 Power supplies per, which makes for a ridiculous amount of weight. And the drives are as is, so theres probably medical records on them, I just don't wanna pay the electricity bills for running them, nor am I very savy with win2k3 server.

lol HIPAA'd
2008.Aug.15, 08:10 PM

DebbiePinson Wrote:lol HIPAA'd

totally. I would hope they wiped the drives a few dozen times.
2008.Aug.15, 08:10 PM

I wasnt aware that effected those outside of the United States.
2008.Aug.15, 08:12 PM

Sorry Zen Not big enough but freak it heavy I still think you should give scoca a chance. While a sever their would be great and much cheaper it would have more of a chance of being hacked, or power being lost. Cons and plus up to you Zen I can see if my High School will give me a sever their not using. I'm sure it's big enough or if not then with the other two then you should have enough. I'll give the schools tech a call and find out how much he wants for it and the specs on it.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Aug.15, 08:24 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:Sorry Zen Not big enough but freak it heavy I still think you should give scoca a chance. While a sever their would be great and much cheaper it would have more of a chance of being hacked, or power being lost. Cons and plus up to you Zen I can see if my High School will give me a sever their not using. I'm sure it's big enough or if not then with the other two then you should have enough. I'll give the schools tech a call and find out how much he wants for it and the specs on it.

What a good little Chirstain.
2008.Aug.15, 08:40 PM

Earthquakes and fires! Move the servers to the midwest please.
2008.Aug.15, 09:14 PM

chance Wrote:Earthquakes and fires! Move the servers to the midwest please.

That's where it is now, and when I call the support number I doubt it goes to anywhere in the US.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Aug.15, 09:18 PM

sorry, the cat unplugged my phone Sad
2008.Aug.15, 11:25 PM

That is because all support calls have been routed to the new capital of India...Tech Support brought to you by El-Habib Enterprises!!!