how close in resistance
2008.Aug.19, 04:11 AM

Howlsong Wrote:Just out of curiosity how many of u ppl only train till u cross the line? I passed 2 ppl already and i'm only 2 trains into the next lvl of res...

Yea thats me, i am only 0.41 dev points past the line.

When i go to move up i always quickly jump a few places whichever stat i train.
2008.Aug.19, 05:22 AM

Howlsong Wrote:Just out of curiosity how many of u ppl only train till u cross the line? I passed 2 ppl already and i'm only 2 trains into the next lvl of res...

I try to do that, but I always forget to switch to the new stat until a good few trains later. :roll:
2008.Aug.19, 07:01 AM

I've noticed the 'pass 2-3 people when you level' thing too. I am a little OCD about watching my ranks, so I usually train a couple hundred extra Dev points to 'sink it in' a little bit. Even when I am training a different stat, I get a little twitchy when I see one of my ranks go up and notice someone passed me.

I can't help thinking 'dang it, one more person is above me now'...but hey we all have our goals and little things that drive us to play.
2008.Aug.19, 07:13 AM

infinite93 Wrote:I've noticed the 'pass 2-3 people when you level' thing too. I am a little OCD about watching my ranks, so I usually train a couple hundred extra Dev points to 'sink it in' a little bit.

Biggrin i do that too

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Aug.19, 08:13 AM

wow i always train halfway to the next lvl at least :roll:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Aug.19, 08:20 AM

i train 1,000 dvp points in one stat then i pass to another one. usually i do that with 2 stats at a time. it gives me the illusion that i raise up stats quicker..

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio