It takes some beating
2008.Aug.13, 03:40 PM

Wook, remember the time you were hosping us all. Well the xpats decided to take advantage of that situation and declare on us. We still beat them. We beat them every time till you two joined.They even tried surrendering once.

Like biff said, was 180 degrees the other way.
2008.Aug.13, 03:42 PM

Naw i dont think i will everyone acts ganster in this game and corrects grammer WTF is that how about i stop playing and get some buns
2008.Aug.13, 03:42 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Yeah. We never really fought with X Pats, until now.
This an accurate statement.
No need for any turmoil to start brewing again today, especially for it to begin in the forums.
2008.Aug.13, 03:43 PM

rado360 Wrote:Wook, remember the time you were hosping us all. Well the xpats decided to take advantage of that situation and declare on us. We still beat them. We beat them every time till you two joined.They even tried surrendering once.

Like biff said, was 180 degrees the other way.

Ok, I can understand that. Things change, it's like some of you expect X Pats to be the same gang they were before we joined. That thought process just doesn't make sense.
2008.Aug.13, 03:43 PM

Ghost are u a nob or something tell me how did DM beat val at war when ush hosped us all oh yes it called brains so shut up you fool when you know Val hardly ever warred DM when they did they either won or we won you moron and he wernt in DM when it happend its now cosa get your facts stright or dont talk about DM

HE meaning Warhammer
2008.Aug.13, 03:44 PM

Weebay Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Yeah. We never really fought with X Pats, until now.
This an accurate statement.
No need for any turmoil to start brewing again today, especially for it to begin in the forums.

Thanks for the tip, Dad.
2008.Aug.13, 03:45 PM

I do recall seeing over half of DM in the hospital during that hosping war5
2008.Aug.13, 03:45 PM

SK why are you so feisty today? You are teaming with anger, do you want to talk about it?
2008.Aug.13, 03:46 PM

me im tired that is all Biggrin
2008.Aug.13, 03:46 PM

Hmm @ SK..
Thread Closed