Congratz Howl!!!!
2008.Nov.11, 11:28 AM

Punisher Wrote:woohoo...wtg howl, the vills got the next one to 50

welcome to the club Smile

Heres how exclusive it is if you were wondering and chronological order of who reached it first:

Pullo
Rafal
Loki
Punisher
Ush
Cheetah
Howlsong

whos next? Thor or TheGeneral Smile

i doubt the general will hit it before thor,,,you guys always have him in the hospital
2008.Nov.11, 11:33 AM

Good Job!

Level 50 is not easy to accomplish.

Amend
2008.Nov.11, 11:41 AM

redz28 Wrote:i doubt the general will hit it before thor,,,you guys always have him in the hospital

offline hits as if it matters....please dont gripe about powerlevelers...thats in the other thread

--as you might have noticed, there are very few targets in this game as it is for levels 45 and up....i hit people all the way down to 32...do i want to...no...i am trying to spread the love around....please dont complain to me about offline hits....you never heard us gritching about rafs power leveling...pfft

grow some or leave the fn district or stay online !!!

doh
2008.Nov.11, 11:51 AM

Must back Punisher on this one. He is considerate to offline status and even waits longer to hit people than required by many.

The man is hitting 80+ times a day. How many level 45+ are there? Most of them are in his gang, lol.

Lay back and enjoy a #1 player who is not out to hurt the community or absolutely beside himself with ego.

Wooties!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Nov.11, 11:51 AM

Not public complaining..
2008.Nov.11, 12:05 PM

im not complaining,,,you asked a question i answerd it...for the top players there arnt very many targets worth hitting,,this i understand..
2008.Nov.11, 01:00 PM

WTG Howl
and i got my money on Thor God of Forum Search
2008.Nov.11, 04:22 PM

Nice work howl.

*Looks back at his xp bar, laughs hard at those who put money on him*
lol
2008.Nov.11, 05:12 PM

As you get higher in level you will get hit more , its a reality.You just have to be prepared if you stray into offline status to be hit.The 30 min rule...if there ever was one... is outdated at this time when so many players are leveling.Suck it up boys and girls its dog eat dog right now.
2008.Nov.11, 05:24 PM

Please dont gripe about pun, he cant afford the violins

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007