Gonna be awhile for the level 60 district
2008.Aug.10, 12:54 PM

Druchii Wrote:Not many of you know this, but Rafal loves cats. And this friday when he came home from the shop with cat food and kitty litter sand, the door was busted open, all the 3 security locks broken to pieces, and his glass door smashed, and all his 12 cats gone.

All that was on the table was a note that he had to pay a ransom to get the cats back. Really sad stuff, so now he has been to the cops, and trying to stick the door back togheter as a temporary solution with duct tape. I really do hope he can find them back so that he can continue to have his mojo.
:roll: now it seems like a joke

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2008.Aug.10, 12:58 PM

You can still find him on this site.

http://www.ruscatclub.strefa.pl/klub/en/

They have a group of people that are really good at finding the pure breed cats, and he is hoping to get some help from them.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Aug.10, 01:03 PM

Druchi most of us can't read polish.
2008.Aug.10, 01:05 PM

I'm sure he will logon in a few days when he has gotten the apartment sorted out, and cleaned up all the mess. So just send him a few encouraging words to brighten his spirits.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Aug.10, 02:14 PM

I spoke to raf yesterday, and in all honesty, whilst I'd love to see him stay, he has more important issues at the moment. It's been a pretty tough few days for him, and I can understand why he doesn't want to play anymore... it's been a bit of an emotional time.

But on a selfish note, I do hope he sorts his RL out and comes back, cos he's a top bloke Sad
2008.Aug.10, 04:58 PM

Those polish cat burglars really take their work seriously.
2008.Aug.10, 05:09 PM

PhisheVA Wrote:Those polish cat burglars really take their work seriously.

Oh no you didn't!
2008.Aug.10, 06:07 PM

chance Wrote:
PhisheVA Wrote:Those polish cat burglars really take their work seriously.

Oh no you didn't!

yep he did :roll:
2008.Aug.11, 01:27 AM

Seriously, I know it sounds weird. But give raf a break, he's actually really upset about this. People on here only see a fraction of his personality, in real life he's way way different.
2008.Aug.11, 01:36 AM

he moving to england?

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.