dunno
2+2=2+2
can you stop asking pointless questions
glad to see the back of you, good riddance
[Show Results]

Goodbye
2006.Oct.12, 11:01 AM
Goodbye
I am leaving now becase I had already made a decision and I am sticking to it. I have been playing for a few months and i still believe that this is the best staffed and most enjoyable mmorpg i have ever played. I just want to leave you all with a few words. Remember to stand up for what you believe no matter what the consiquences. And finally i have to do what i am known best for, A POLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2006.Oct.12, 11:10 AM
Re: Goodbye
sorry john but its gotta be said it wasnt affecting you that much, dont know bout the total idiot bit though. im probably yet to find out lol Twisted
2006.Oct.12, 11:19 AM

They declared war on my allies. I couldnt go to war so this is the only thing i can do
2006.Oct.12, 11:24 AM

well, at least you know you'll be climbing up the pantheon even without being here.
2006.Oct.12, 11:29 AM

Aparently it doesnt count because i wasnt doing a crime
2006.Oct.12, 11:46 AM

I just thing it's ridiculous that you are quitting over this and making it out to be some big deal. You say this is the best game you have played of this kind, yet you are quitting over something so minor. Ya, we attacked all of AL to have a little fun and spice things up. Big deal. It's not like we were testing nuclear missles. It's an online game, get over yourself man.
2006.Oct.12, 11:47 AM

You will definately beat me for most jail time now. Smile
I belive you are over-reacting a bit to what happened, but I can respect your desire for a hunger strike, so to speak.
2006.Oct.12, 11:48 AM

we ill miss u 666666, or i will just call u john, it was ure desision 2 leave and i respect u 4 playing
2006.Oct.12, 11:52 AM

blade101 Wrote:we ill miss u 666666, or i will just call u john, it was ure desision 2 leave and i respect u 4 playing

erm... why would u miss me? you see me every week day
2006.Oct.12, 11:55 AM

My 480th and last message (of the day, this wasnt edited it has always been like this, i never said i wasnt going to post again) on these forums. goodbye