We need new mods
2008.Aug.07, 09:16 AM

Quote:The game pretty much polices itself

phish, I'm assuming you're probably not out of your teens yet?

Either that or you simply still don't know how the world works yet.

Give a forum free reign and you might as well give up right now, the forums would simply explode. Forums need moderation, there's a reason for it. Same as any country needs a president/prime minister/government, any business needs a manager.

And suddenly, it's not 'the mods blow' but 'the rules need changing'. Which is it?

It's not a case of not being able to voice an opinion. Find me where it says that in the rules- it doesn't. It would have been violation of something else. If you want to state an opinion on how the game works, MAIL AN ADMIN. They will give you a perfectly courteous response, as always. Everytime I've ever spoken to Zen (not conversed with Err much, though I'm sure he's no different) she's been 100% fair, honest and polite. Be polite to her, she'll be polite to you. And she doesn't throw complaints away, she takes notice of them. If they're phrased well.

In case that went over your head, 'the mods blow' is not phrasing your request correctly. And, it's equally unlikely to make any changes whatsoever. So congratulations for wasting your time.

You can now prove what a great warrior you are (whoever chooses to) and hospitalize me, that'll show me to take a different opinion to yours!
2008.Aug.07, 09:18 AM

lol
2008.Aug.07, 09:20 AM

congrats w00k, you've come up with a double-digit IQ insult. Definitely an improvement, I'm just in awe of your wit sir.
2008.Aug.07, 09:25 AM

LordSkie Wrote:congrats w00k, you've come up with a double-digit IQ insult. Definitely an improvement, I'm just in awe of your wit sir.

I do what I can. How's the popped collar lead singing dooshbag doing these days?
2008.Aug.07, 09:26 AM

Actually Kain, isn't it you who wasted your time in responding to my waste of time?

I guess you put out fires with gasoline.

To clarify, I think the current crop of mods needs to go. I also think the rules need changing.

To further sate you, Im out of my teens. If you'd like to discuss my private life, I'd be more than happy to entertain you through game mail. Im glad you spoke your mind. See, wasn't that fun?

Now we can see how the game polices itself.
2008.Aug.07, 09:34 AM

we are family anyone Biggrin Biggrin
2008.Aug.07, 09:36 AM

PhisheVA Wrote:Actually Kain, isn't it you who wasted your time in responding to my waste of time?

To clarify, I think the current crop of mods needs to go. I also think the rules need changing.

To further sate you, Im out of my teens. If you'd like to discuss my private life, I'd be more than happy to entertain you through game mail. Im glad you spoke your mind. See, wasn't that fun?

And who would be the perfect moderators in your mind?

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Aug.07, 09:37 AM

Druchii Wrote:
PhisheVA Wrote:Actually Kain, isn't it you who wasted your time in responding to my waste of time?

And who would be the perfect moderators in your mind?

Smile
2008.Aug.07, 09:41 AM

LordSkie Wrote:
Quote:The game pretty much polices itself

phish, I'm assuming you're probably not out of your teens yet?

Either that or you simply still don't know how the world works yet.

Give a forum free reign and you might as well give up right now, the forums would simply explode. Forums need moderation, there's a reason for it. Same as any country needs a president/prime minister/government, any business needs a manager.

And suddenly, it's not 'the mods blow' but 'the rules need changing'. Which is it?

It's not a case of not being able to voice an opinion. Find me where it says that in the rules- it doesn't. It would have been violation of something else. If you want to state an opinion on how the game works, MAIL AN ADMIN. They will give you a perfectly courteous response, as always. Everytime I've ever spoken to Zen (not conversed with Err much, though I'm sure he's no different) she's been 100% fair, honest and polite. Be polite to her, she'll be polite to you. And she doesn't throw complaints away, she takes notice of them. If they're phrased well.

In case that went over your head, 'the mods blow' is not phrasing your request correctly. And, it's equally unlikely to make any changes whatsoever. So congratulations for wasting your time.

You can now prove what a great warrior you are (whoever chooses to) and hospitalize me, that'll show me to take a different opinion to yours!

Calls him a youngin with childish remarks... Classic!
2008.Aug.07, 09:43 AM

Well you see, being on the game is a waste of my time technically, since this is what I do to waste spare time anyway. So clicking a button, responding in a debate... serves the same purpose for me Smile

You see though? A (slightly) more mature response will probably elicit the same in response. It's meant to be a fun diversion, not a matter of life and death.

And w00k, no idea what you're on about, so carry on your own planet mate!